Wednesday, October 1, 2008

the good, the bad

well the 8 track arrived this morning.
but get this, it only has one tape speed at 9.5, instead of having both tape speeds, the other being 4.8. I only recorded 2 things at 9.5 in my life. so it's almost worthless. However, a friend said I could borrow his to go through the tapes. He's a jackass, cause he knows I've been wanting to do this for a long time, he could have saved me a bit of change. so we'll see if that works out, if not I'm kinda determined, so I'll probably just buy another one.
I will start demoing new stuff this weekend.

Oh, I got another raise today!

anywho...
Craig, let me know if you're safely settled in Portland.
I have some wicked travel plans for winter break and then a huge announcement for summer.

There are other things, I'll share them later...

No comments: