Tuesday, September 30, 2008

yes cheating to fulfill self imposed regulations.

is this really completion?
does it really count?

oh cryptic messages to unlistening ears.
conversations could complete these thoughts.

"so where are you now"

completely isolated, and has absolutely nothing to do with my purchasing of an 8 track, in fact he doesn't even know about my blog, Chris called me tonight to inform me that he is backing up all of his dats etc and found me and Jarod's first recording session from 1997, and he is going to send that to me. This has been lost for a long time. We did release the acoustic version of "Housebroken" on his benefit compilation cd "East Timor" - which raises a lot of issues in it self. maybe I'll get there and point out what should be obvious - but anyway, we recorded 4 or 5 other songs. at least one other one I might be proud of. it's hard to remember that long ago. anyway, once I get it, I may or may not share it with you. 'til then, take care.

No comments: