Tuesday, October 21, 2008

can I get a...?

regime change.
I'm pretty stoked on all 3 new roommates.
Just have to survive 2 more months.
A good test on my patience for sure.
Slightly related, I'm in the market for an air purifier.
My OCD is getting worse when it comes to cleanliness.
Lot's of info out there that doesn't really tell me much of anything.

I have a serious problem with buying books. This year I have bought well over 60 books, and spent more than $2000 - and I am not exaggerating. I continue to buy them, even though I don't have time to read them.

Projects continue to pile up!
I am releasing at least one record VERY soon. I will make announcements when it's ok to do so. There are some more releases that are down the road a bit. And a slight possibility of something that would be the most amazing thing ever, well for me.

No comments: