Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday May 18

The last week of school and I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to study and write essays on things I already came to an understanding of more than 15 years ago.

I'm burnt out and this summer will be a much needed break from school. I haven't even really had time to read anything really awesome these last few weeks. I have been reading Letters To A Young Poet on the train rides to school, which is kinda good, Rilke got really good a few years after this. I also began working on the translation of Walter Benjamin's Sonette, which is on hold until at the very earliest the first week of June. It's going to be a welcomed challenge.
Today I bought the Cambridge Introduction to Derrida. I love this series.

Label stuff - Morrow should be available from all the digital download services (itunes, msn, etc) within the next week.
I noticed someone wrote a wiki article on last.fm for Dead Letter Auction, I am kinda amazed at how much that person knows, considering I have no idea who it is. I wrote the person via last.fm in gratitude, but he hasn't logged in since April 2008.
I set up a webstore, and need to get that implemented into the site somehow, sometime.

anywho.

No comments: