Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Announcements

Dead Letter Auction will be playing at least two shows in NYC at the end of August.
The lineup will be Damian, Jarod, Chris, and John McCormick; John Cheesebrew couldn't make it due to familial and work obligations.
We are all SUPER excited about doing this, and to be able to spend some time together again. There are a lot of maybes flying around, so more details will be announced very shortly.

In light of this I'm going through our left over merch, we will have a super cheap package deal on everything. ie both cds (Cancer of Time + Vertigo) + T-shirts for $5 in person, $7ppd. I just have to do inventory. Which will be done this week.

in related news:
I have the Portraits of Past t-shirts and posters designed and approved, just waiting on final show information to finish up the posters. Once printing begins I will release the images. I am going to San Francisco July 30 - August 5 for the Portraits of Past shows on August 1st and 2nd.

A new round of summer classes, well just one actually. I got another A in my previous class, so I'm still doing pretty awesome. This new class sounds a lot more intense, so I'll actually have to do my work, etc.
And I did get the German program thing all figured out, so I begin that next month as well. 2 semesters to go.

but wait there's more...

No comments: